2nd working holiday stress!

hollyberry

So i've recently returned back to the Uk to spend some time family, after having an awesome year in Oz! And its time to start the second working holiday application.

I worked as a volunteer on a family cattle farm, loved it. Filling out the form I have learnt that I need pay slips and tax returns, but as i never actually received any money I don't have these. I've emailed the family and asked them if they can supply me a employer reference, which they are. So everything I have is: bank statements, employer reference and receipts.

Will be sufficient?

Any help or advice would be great! I'm very overwhelmed haha!

Voluntary work can count, however, as it is difficult to verify independently, it can be problematic.

If Immigration is not satisfied that the three months of specified regional work has been done, the second Working Holiday visa application may not turned down.

I believe they were going to change it so that voluntary work was not eligible for second holiday visa. This change was due to that some people were being exploited. Not sure when the change was due to take place though.

I think at the very least if volunteer work is still eligible you will need something in writng verifying the hours you worked. Time sheet or something like that. Otherwise how will they know you have actually done the work? Is the employer not required to sign the form?

Archived