Just want out of here!

Guest creakybones

Guest creakybones

Hello everyone :smile:

My family and I are just waiting to get the meds done (early June) and are hoping to be in Oz before christmas. We are unsure yet which area we want to move too although, we have been looking at Bunbury and meadow springs. Would love to hear from anyone near these areas to get some info on jobs, housing etc, and hopefully make a few friends before we make the move.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ohippychick

I can't help re Bunbury but we live in Halls Head, Mandurah so I can help with info on Meadow Springs. Just let me know what sort of info you are after

Guest creakybones

Hi

Need to know a couple of things

1. Is the area ok

2 how long will it take to get to osborne park

3 is it easy enough to get work around there

Any help would be great thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest earlswood

Hi Creaky....living ion Tipton I can see why you want to get out.....I like black country folk and the Bonk's bitter.

Hi

Need to know a couple of things

1. Is the area ok

2 how long will it take to get to osborne park

3 is it easy enough to get work around there

Any help would be great thanks.

Hi

Its not far only 120 miles do it in about 2 or 3 hours Oz is a big place takes some gettin used to

malx

Guest creakybones
Hi Creaky....living ion Tipton I can see why you want to get out.....I like black country folk and the Bonk's bitter.

Hi Earlswood

I con se yow spek sum tipon an no wees bonk beta lol

Guest creakybones
Hi

Its not far only 120 miles do it in about 2 or 3 hours Oz is a big place takes some gettin used to

malx

hi Mal

not too far then lol

Guest creakybones
Hi, is osbourne park (perth?) where your looking at working? Im in shenton park (west perth) and it takes about 15-20 mins from here-with good traffic.

Hi

Yes the one in Perth. There is a laboratory that contacted me about my cv but have forgotton the name of the place :goofy:

Guest creakybones
There's a train line from mandurah to Perth and it takes about 45 mins I think into the city

Ali

Hi Ali

Think I spoke to you on the new site (brits abroad) didn't I. This is an old post of mine

and I'm not planning on moving that far south now. Can't make my mind up between Kelmscott (hills) or Wattle Grove though. Guess I will just have to check them both out when I get there.

Maria

Archived