190 Visa - July 2015 applications

cengland

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I know, I was scouring for info on every site on the processing time and was losing hope, that's why I wanted to post this. I'm sure you will hear soon.

good luck

c

Hi, Carolann,

Can I ask what kind of "prove of salary history" did you provided in your application?

Just received such a request, but I am not sure what to provide. Payslips for each month or just a few?

Hi Ozee

i contacted my payroll department at work and asked for payslips for the past 8 years. As half of my original payslips were lost but they printed off a copy of my monthly salaries.

i also gave 8yrs of bank statements to my agent. You name it I provided it. Police checks were done in February and medicals last month so CO didn't need anything else, just straight to grant, I didn't even know I had a CO allocated.

Just to update! Just received our grants, didn't hear that I had a CO. Visa was lodged 26th June, all documents front loaded incl. medicals and pcc's, visa granted 20th August. Good luck to u all

carolann

Quick one - what date have you been given on your visa as first entry? Just looking at timings here. Thanks

Hi,

Hoping someone on here can help?

I am trying to apply for a 190 visa but when I do the expression of interest I get to the last page and receive error messages stating I cant apply for 190

Did I miss something - do I have to have skills assessed prior to expression of interest?

Hi,

I am trying to apply for a 190 visa but when I do the expression of interest I get to the last page and receive error messages stating I cant apply for 190

Did I miss something - do I have to have skills assessed prior to expression of interest?

Yes.

You're lucky it prevented you from going further. It could have been a very expensive mistake.

Hi,

Hi,

You most certainally do. Before any skilled migration you need a full skills assessemnet by a relevant authority.

HTH

Hi all, we lodged on the 22nd of June through an agent, got a request on the 12th August to submit a form 80..that was submitted on the 18th,,, haven't heard anything since...I am starting to panic now.. The wait and anxiety is beginning to take over!!!

Is there any idea of knowing how long it will take for any decision to be made!!

Hey, as far as I know, they process until they can come up with a descision or need further information. If you need to provide a document or such, they put you to the bottom of their current active pile, which could be a few cases. But in most cases I have seen it appears to be about 4 weeks before you hear anything.

Hi there, I'm not sure about the onshore but I lodged my 190 visa on 26th June and it was granted on 20th August. All documents incl. medicals and pcc's were front loaded so visa went straight to grant without me hearing from a CO. The waiting is excruciating but at least you're there already. We fly out 17tg October

Hi Guys,

Just recieved a response from DIBP - they have requested some further documents.

Evidence of Employment - I have references from all my previous employers, CV and payslips. Any ideas what I could provide further?

Birth Certificate - My other half's country doesn't provide certificates at birth so we don't have one. Provided the passport scanned, but this is rejected - all we have otherwise is her National ID card - do you think that would work?

Thanks.