189 Visa Lodged August 2015

Hi, if my occupation is on pro rata, what is my chance to get the invitation?

I only have 60 points with accountant. I lodged my EOI in july

Hopeful - the July 6th invitation round results have been published. What occupation are you applying under ??

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see some great momentum around here. I lodged my application on 4th August. I am applying from India. Anyone else applying from India here?s

I have uploaded all documents except PCC and medical. Need to sort them out ASAP!

Insiya - Welcome.... most people on here will originate from the UK (hence the name Poms), but it's good to see we capture people from far and wide on the site.

What occupation are you and Where abouts in Oz are you hoping to relocate to ??

i would definitely get the PCC and medians sorted so there is no reason to delay a visa Grant :-)

good luck

Edited by CaptainC
Fixing quote & Removing external site

It's for accounting. Yes I checked and I haven't got the invitation yet...

Thanks Pommie

Boost your points Hopeful via English language tests... You will get an invite in the September round with 70 Points... Pearson PTE is worth a try.... Buy the practice tests forst to get used to the format, etc...

Hey guys, got my invite on 3rd Aug, lodged application on 3rd Aug. Med and PCC all done and documents front loaded.

Dont forget to update this thread, when CO gets assigned.

Hi there...did u get the medicals and PCC done beforehand.... im soo scrwed...i have to obtain PCC from 3 diff countries and I am travelling to Europe in between on work....not sure how I will manage to complete...keeping fingers crossed that PCC is smoothly out....

Anyone contact DBIP officer...

From what I have seen - the quickest grants come through is about 6 or 7 weeks after submission.... There doesn't seem to be any obvious pattern to this, as even people who front load docs can then wait for 3 months...

Hopefully by mid September we will see people beginning to receive grants....

Hey, good luck!!! I submitted my EOI in August 2015. The next invitation round is 7th September 2015. I have 70 points. Can anyone give me an idea of how long they waited to be selected to submit a visa?

Hi Jambolina, with 70 points you are guaranteed an invite in the September round, irrespective of your occupation..... Get your documents ready to submit your visa in early September :-)

Were on almost 7 weeks now after lodging visa 190 ( june 27 lodgement date ) still waiting for CO allocation, hopefully we hear from them soon, the waiting game is overwhelming, goodluck to everyone

Edited by leah28

Wow - wouldn't expect to be calling to check status haha - I think we will know once it is all done and like so many have said they sometimes don't even allocate a CO.....it is very early days and I don't think any of us will be forgotten :) bless them it must be annoying to have the same calls over and over x

I've lived in Perth and it's where I intend to return likely in a year or so.... It's a fab place to raise a family.... We lived North of the river... Counting down the months, weeks and days until we can return ✈️?

I lived in Perth. Cottesloe and Northbridge. Was there for 5 months. Loved it. I don't have a family but have many friends there.