Making the big move in the morning!

Nickandpaula

Well our time has finally come. We set off at 10am for our new life on the gold coast

It has been a completely exhausting physically and mentally, I had no idea it would be so emotional.

Just the dreaded 25hour flight at 7 months pregnant for Paula and hopefully she can start relaxing.

I may have landed a job already as a tiler so fingers the guy pulls through.

Thanks for the help the forum has given me over the last few monhts

Nick & Paula

:wink:

Good luck guys. :-)

Best advice i can give................ Never give up! You will come across difficulties here n there but there are always solutions :-)

Bottom line is Australia really is the land of opportunity and choices!

If you want it bad enough you will get it.

2 years ago today (31st july 2013) we left the UK for the Gold Coast too.

The time has flown, been ups and downs but we are still here to tell the tale.

There is a lot here to gain if you want it, but as we all know it comes at a huge cost of leaving family and friends.

Good luck with the move, and like I said, we are on the Gold Coast too so if you need/want any help, advice or have any questions just give me a shout.

Safe flight.

Dan

Well our time has finally come. We set off at 10am for our new life on the gold coast

It has been a completely exhausting physically and mentally, I had no idea it would be so emotional.

Just the dreaded 25hour flight at 7 months pregnant for Paula and hopefully she can start relaxing.

I may have landed a job already as a tiler so fingers the guy pulls through.

Thanks for the help the forum has given me over the last few monhts

Nick & Paula

:wink:

Best of luck with it all. We arrived here yesterday but cheated as we allowed ourselves a 10 day holiday in Bali on the way. Costly but feels worth it as I don't think we can say that we have ever 'needed' a holiday more in our lives. But we are in our 50s with an 11 year old and do not have the energy resources of you youngsters.

Keep us updated. I plan to do so.

David

Archived