Visa 190 deadline extensions needed - scared they will say no!

Jobee1

Hi

Following a lot of messing about with medicals and having to provide more info from my husband's consultant, the Case Officer has extended the deadline by a further four weeks. BUT we still might not have the completed info within the new deadline of 5.8.15.

Are the Case Officers sympathetic to this type of thing? We are genuine, but really scared they'll cut us off and we'll lose our application money.

Will they extend us again? (They haven't been too 'friendly' so far) Thank you!!!

:unsure:

What kind of thing is taking so long? If it is say a overseas police check, they are normak,y understanding so long as you communicate.

Hi Bungo

The hospital we chose strung us along saying they had moved premises so were waiting for their certificate to be able to make an appointment. Promise after promise was broken so we went elsewhere. That was 3-4 weeks wasted effectively. Then the second hospital wasn't clear on what we needed to provide at the appointment. My husband has a pre-existing condition (Crohn's) and the hospital has asked for a report from his consultant. We could have provided that if they had have said.

We sent the consultant's request recorded delivery - it never arrived!

It is going to be hand delivered tomorrow but I'm not sure we will meet their second deadline of 5.8.15.

This is all genuine, but might sound like we are messing about.

Hi Bungo

The hospital we chose strung us along saying they had moved premises so were waiting for their certificate to be able to make an appointment. Promise after promise was broken so we went elsewhere. That was 3-4 weeks wasted effectively. Then the second hospital wasn't clear on what we needed to provide at the appointment. My husband has a pre-existing condition (Crohn's) and the hospital has asked for a report from his consultant. We could have provided that if they had have said.

We sent the consultant's request recorded delivery - it never arrived!

It is going to be hand delivered tomorrow but I'm not sure we will meet their second deadline of 5.8.15.

This is all genuine, but might sound like we are messing about.

Well medicals are done by specially selected providers these days, so do you mean this was a request for further medical information? Are you using a migration agent, always a good idea when there are medical issues.

Well medicals are done by specially selected providers these days, so do you mean this was a request for further medical information? Are you using a migration agent, always a good idea when there are medical issues.

Yes, both hospitals were registered with the Oz Immigration Authority and have the electronic links to send off the reports, etc. The fact that the doctor we saw has asked for a consultant's report for my husband, after our appointment, is causing the delay.

I haven't used an agent at all during this process and don't want to, so I will keep the CO informed and keep proof of actions and hope for the best.

Thank you