Moving to Uk

Grapefarmer

Could anyone give a current recommendation for a reliable company to move us back to the UK from near Perth

We have quite a lot of furniture and effects and 2 cars and lots of heavy tools and equipment.

We do not want to sell anything here but take it all back with us.

been here 8 years and want to go home late August/early September

Thanks

We are using Grace for our move from Perth to the Uk in August. They were the cheapest for us and have been fantastic. I suggest getting 2 or 3 companies to come to your house to give you an accurate quote (takes about 45 mins to an hour)

We are getting insurance through Letton Percival - much cheaper than the insurance offered by the shippers.

We are using Grace for our move from Perth to the Uk in August. They were the cheapest for us and have been fantastic. I suggest getting 2 or 3 companies to come to your house to give you an accurate quote (takes about 45 mins to an hour)

We are getting insurance through Letton Percival - much cheaper than the insurance offered by the shippers.

We used Grace and they were bad news.they gave us a price At home,when they picked it up,and got it back to their depot.They nearly doubled the original quote.Then they said they didn't quote for door to door.We said that's what we asked for,they even charged us for customs check.When we said we asked for a all in Charge,Door to Door All in no more to pay.They said no they don't do that,Customs ect is on top.

We used Grace and they were bad news.they gave us a price At home,when they picked it up,and got it back to their depot.They nearly doubled the original quote.Then they said they didn't quote for door to door.We said that's what we asked for,they even charged us for customs check.When we said we asked for a all in Charge,Door to Door All in no more to pay.They said no they don't do that,Customs ect is on top.

We didn't have great service from Grace either - took about 6 months for a few boxes to arrive because of a clerical error on their part. I'd be getting several quotes!

Grace gave us the cheapest quote, but I'm going with Keys Bros for a couple of hundred dollars extra. They have been the most helpful and trustworthy so far. I've been dealing with a lady called Vaila and she's been exceptionally better than the others in terms of providing info on how to keep costs down, answering my queries and getting back to me in a timely manner but not being pushy!

It's a gut feeling at the end of the day, so we'll see how the service goes. It worked when we came here (we used John Mason / Wridgeways), so I'm hoping my gut is right going back!

Archived