visa refuse + 3 year exclusion

catbig

things that i was concern

visa 885 refused no competent English- went MRT outcome no change-went to minister got refuse again- on bve visa return home country got told received 3 years exclusion ( within 3 years no come back, but can apply certain PR VISA)

now i've got competent English and all requirement that new PR VISA needed, are there any issues when i apply 187 visa?

like immi will check up previous visa refuse reason and conditions impact my current application?

I think they are getting a bit stricter with the language skills. What sort of job are you after here? Your Use of English in your post is rather basic, and the grammar is poor. I would spend the three years improving your language skills, Australia spends a lot of taxpayers money on translators. Good luck, and come back stronger. I am sure you will.

things that i was concern

visa 885 refused no competent English- went MRT outcome no change-went to minister got refuse again- on bve visa return home country got told received 3 years exclusion ( within 3 years no come back, but can apply certain PR VISA)

now i've got competent English and all requirement that new PR VISA needed, are there any issues when i apply 187 visa?

like immi will check up previous visa refuse reason and conditions impact my current application?

You will be asked if you have ever been refused a visa, and why, and they will have al the records of it.

However if you now meet all the requirements, and are not subject to the exclusion any longer, there is no reason why they won't grant the new visa.

For more complex visa applications, I would say that you would be worthwhile paying for an agent so that you don't end up wasting money and getting rejections. Most of the people on this forum are just normal people and we simply have read up as much as possible on the process before applying, mostly within our own particular circumstances, and very few are experts on the intricate rules.

Archived