Manchester Invasion

gilliantay

C'MON THE GERS

Now I know that this has nothing to do with Oz but this is the one thing that I will miss if I ever get there. Not quite the same sitting in your living room at 3 am watching your team on the TV instead of being in the stadium soaking up the atmposhere.

Gill

wey hey!!! i know where you are coming from!!! we are the same being CHAMPIONS!!! Anyway we have Scottish friends who invited us to go to manchester to watch Rangers tomoro on the big screen only to soak up the atmosphere and footy would love to go but duh!! no babysitter

Guest billy braveheart

C'MON THE GERS

Now I know that this has nothing to do with Oz but this is the one thing that I will miss if I ever get there. Not quite the same sitting in your living room at 3 am watching your team on the TV instead of being in the stadium soaking up the atmposhere.

Gill

Tell me about it Gill im gutted ive waited since 72 for this and i leave the country 9 months before they get there (bummer) but dont care ill be sittin at 3 am with top on a few cartons of beer and hopefuly popping the bubbly afterwards as i got the day off work

go on the teddy bers

Guest barab
Cant..believe..it.

So gutted. ;/

What a relief! Thank goodness Scotlands shame got humped...But then in true Rangers fashion they went on a rampage.

I'm ashamed to be labelled a Scot watching these scenes.

Shame on you Rangers fans.

Archived