Cost of transporting two dogs to Oz from UK?

Major Tom

Hey Major Tom,

I've been quoted between $4000-$5000 to have my two british bulldogs shipped to the UK from Melbourne...so it sounds about right (perhaps a little on the steep side considering they're so small) but I'd definitely get a few different quotes- I got two and they differed by $1000!

You'd do that to your own kids then?! Obviously not an animal person as that's a horrible suggestion

Don't be crazy. Dogs are pets and I love dogs. Not enough to pay mega bucks to get them from one side of the world to the other though.

The comment about would I do that to my own kids is just an over reaction.:rolleyes:

Don't be crazy. Dogs are pets and I love dogs. Not enough to pay mega bucks to get them from one side of the world to the other though.

The comment about would I do that to my own kids is just an over reaction.:rolleyes:

You can't love dogs that much or you wouldn't care about the price. We've had our lab since he was 8 weeks and even though he's only 4 years we could never imagine leaving him ever! He's part of our family and we love him deary and you can't ever put a price on that!

Hi MT. Who's your quote with? Our labrador goes over end of July with Golden Arrow and it's been around £2500 with fees, quarantine and jabs

We got a quote from PerAir over the phone from UK, I think we rang the number from the Australia Magazine.

Hi

we have been quoted that for one meduim size cocker spaniel but that's is everything part from the qurantine which is looking like another £1k

hi, we have received another quote, we had to give size of dog, from nose to tail, and to tip of ears tall, the quote has come in at $1790 per dog, including quarantine. The only cost outside this, is the jabs and blood test etc........ The company is Airpets based in UK. There is only one quarantine station in Oz now, and that's Melbourne, so if you are living anywhere else, there would be another transport cost on top. Hope this helps.

Archived