SOL for 15-16: When is it going to be released?

Indianinoz

From the Immi Gov website:

Planned System Outage – from 9pm Friday 26 June until 8am Saturday 27 June 2015 AEST (GMT +10). The current time in Canberra is: 13:52 PM, 23 June.

I guess they will be doing essential maintenance and possibly updating the SOL

over this period, too.

The site and immiaccount etc is back up and running.....sadly no update to SOL.

So the wait continues!!! When is the first invitation round for the next year? Is it 3rd July Friday? Surely they have to release the SOL before the first invitation round!!!

Question: Has the immigration policy for 15-16 been released? Or is that also expected to release with the SOL? For example the new SOL will tell me whether or not accountants continue to be a source of skilled migration and no. of vacancies for accountants. But the immigration policy will tell me whether the criteria is still minimum of 60 points and what is the break up of these points....

Invitation rounds will be held once monthly from July 2015, dates of rounds will be advised in advance of round. The maximum numbers of invitations to be issued in the month of July 2015 invitation round are as follows:

[h=4]6 July 2015[/h][TABLE=class: table-100, width: 279]

[TR]

[TH=bgcolor: #4D4D4D !important]Visa subclass[/TH]

[TH=bgcolor: #4D4D4D !important]Maximum number[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Skilled - Independent (subclass 189)[/TD]

[TD=class: text-align-right, align: center]2300[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Skilled - Regional Provisional (subclass 489)[/TD]

[TD=class: text-align-right, align: center]30[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Note: This will not have any impact on state or territory government nominations for subclass 489 - Skilled Regional (Provisional) (state or territory nominated) visas and nominations for these visas can continue as normal.

• Like 1

Question: Has the immigration policy for 15-16 been released? Or is that also expected to release with the SOL? For example the new SOL will tell me whether or not accountants continue to be a source of skilled migration and no. of vacancies for accountants. But the immigration policy will tell me whether the criteria is still minimum of 60 points and what is the break up of these points....

No policy has been revealed as yet. I expect that we will all just have to be patient and wait for 1st July. I know it's frustrating but it might help to try to forget about it for a week!