how long it might take to get 489 VISA?

shameem

dear sir/madam,

i am writing to let you know that i have lodged for 489 VISA for NSW and need to know that how long it might take to get the final VISA?

I am an Engineer from Bangladesh and did my B Sc in EEE .I lodged my VISA application on 15th february and my CO has assigned on 10th April,2015.I also did my PCC and Medical as per CO requirement on 16th April and submitted to my agent on 23 rd April.Already 111 day has gone but did not get any result.

Could anyone tell me that how long it might take to get the VISA?

Regards

Shameem

It is not 111 days since you did your medical, it is just over a month ago, so this is still well within normal timelines.

dear sir,

thanks for your reply.I thought the total procedure time from VISA application is 3 months.So as per your information the countdown start from submission of Medical report.However,could you pls give me a idea that from 23rd April(my medical submissin date) how long it might take to get the VISA?

Again many many thanks for your reply.

Shameem

Hello dear Bungo,

You seem to be competent in a matter of information regarding timeline for visa 489. Could you please share your knowledge how to count 3 months’ time interval. I lodged my visa on the 12th of May, PC are done and my medicals are submitted on the 5th of June. I hope that (All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised- info on immiaccount) means that it is submitted.

Best regards

dear sir,

thanks for your reply.I thought the total procedure time from VISA application is 3 months.So as per your information the countdown start from submission of Medical report.However,could you pls give me a idea that from 23rd April(my medical submissin date) how long it might take to get the VISA?

Shameem

Dear Sir,

Is the timeline of 3 months for 489 VISA start from medical submission?

dear sir,

Shameem

Dear Bungo,

What is delay letter?

and i have read in the official website http://www.immi.gov.aus that the standard time frame for 489 is 3 months.Actually what does it means.

Advance thanks for your reply.

The immigration service standards are a general guideline they aim to meet. The truth however is that these are often not met so you'd be better to look through forum posts to get real examples of processing times. At this time of year there are often delays due to occupation ceilings and/or visa quotas having been reached.

The immigration service standards are a general guideline they aim to meet. The truth however is that these are often not met so you'd be better to look through forum posts to get real examples of processing times. At this time of year there are often delays due to occupation ceilings and/or visa quotas having been reached.

Thanks for your reply.How long it has taken in your case?

Archived