Due to negative posts

KIRK AND CO

Guest Count Zero
Dream blown out of water as OH has read NP.I wish I had not found this forum it has done so much harm. In the early days the threads gave positive & negative but in very contructive way but now those people who intentionaly spread or a single small minded bully who i expect got his visa refused is out to ruine it for most of us. It might of turned out wrong but we would of been happy trying. now i will never know.

Lucky you didn't spend a fortune migrating then! At least you haven't taken the place of someone that may make a go of it so good on you.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest earlswood
Yeah sure, just after you'd mowed their lawn but before you wheeled their dinner round to them???:yes:

Sheena

Lawn:smile: in Perth.....I racked the dirt patch for them.:biglaugh:

Dream blown out of water as OH has read NP.I wish I had not found this forum it has done so much harm. In the early days the threads gave positive & negative but in very contructive way but now those people who intentionaly spread or a single small minded bully who i expect got his visa refused is out to ruine it for most of us. It might of turned out wrong but we would of been happy trying. now i will never know.

good news OH has read my post & could not understand why I had posted it. HE said he is more up for it than ever & it was a remark that i had blown out of proportion. OH said IF the reason behind these neg posts is to put people off more fools them so sorry for the post i got it wrong thankfully here we come oz & sode the NP

Guest Ms_Fi

Negative posts aren't there to put people off - they're there to try and show a balanced view on Australia.

Guest earlswood
good news OH has read my post & could not understand why I had posted it. HE said he is more up for it than ever & it was a remark that i had blown out of proportion. OH said IF the reason behind these neg posts is to put people off more fools them so sorry for the post i got it wrong thankfully here we come oz & sode the NP

Glad that's sorted then :idea:

Guest earlswood
Earlswood get back to your own thread & leave the balanced views to the intelligent members on here. Thank you every one for your supportive views.

Whats that all about :huh:

Guest tony and sheena
Whats that all about :huh:

I'm guessing your negative post thread nearly put this chap off fulfilling his dream and so now you're the bad guy!!!!!!!!

Sheena

Guest gothicqueen

ah thats good to hear, I am a great believer in a person making their own minds up so hope it all works out well for you both

Guest Lui A xxx
Earlswood get back to your own thread & leave the balanced views to the intelligent members on here. Thank you every one for your supportive views.

Balanced and intelligent????.............what ever next............?????............:wacko:some people have know idea!!!............humour.............very hard to grasp..........!!!!!!!!!!!..........

Guest melissa
I'm guessing your negative post thread nearly put this chap off fulfilling his dream and you're the bad guy!!!!!!!!

Sheena

evil and really loathsome satanist without ounce of decency

devil offspring of WA satan, loves ruining angelike emigraters

But we love him:notworthy:

Glad to hear that everything is all hunky dory now....I read the negative posts.....but that is all I do....I will reserve judgement for when I finally arrive in Oz..................(if ever!!!)

What rocks my boat may not necessarily rock anyone else's - that's what makes us all different.

Gill

IF THE ONLY NEGATIVES ABOUT OZ ARE

GETTIN VERUCCAS

NO JAFFA CAKES

NO TESCOS

BARKING DOGS

FLIES .... THEN BRING IT ON .... FUNNY HOW NO ONE HAS EVEN TOUCHED ON HOUSE PRICES .... HIGH INTEREST RATES ..... EDUCATION AND HEALTH SERVICE /MEDICARE .... GUESS ITS BECAUSE ALL THE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE ARE BETTER ?????

IMO ..... THE NEGATIVE THREADS LATELY HAVE JUST POINTED OUT ALL THE WHINGING POMS .... HOPE YOU HAVE ALL LEFT BY THE TIME WE GET THERE :biglaugh:

MRS KEILY

Guest earlswood
evil and really loathsome satanist without ounce of decency

devil offspring of WA satan, loves ruining angelike emigraters

But we love him:notworthy:

That's me .....plus....lock up your daughters:Randy-git:

As long as they are over 19 mind.

Guest tony and sheena

:Randy-git:

As long as they are over 19 mind.

Gee, I'm glad you redeemed yourself there!!

Sheena

Guest gemmahey
Glad to hear that everything is all hunky dory now....I read the negative posts.....but that is all I do....I will reserve judgement for when I finally arrive in Oz..................(if ever!!!)

What rocks my boat may not necessarily rock anyone else's - that's what makes us all different.

Gill

Couldn't agree more! Perfect post of how I feel!:jiggy:

Guest KP Nuts
IF THE ONLY NEGATIVES ABOUT OZ ARE

GETTIN VERUCCAS

NO JAFFA CAKES

NO TESCOS

BARKING DOGS

FLIES .... THEN BRING IT ON .... FUNNY HOW NO ONE HAS EVEN TOUCHED ON HOUSE PRICES .... HIGH INTEREST RATES ..... EDUCATION AND HEALTH SERVICE /MEDICARE .... GUESS ITS BECAUSE ALL THE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE ARE BETTER ?????

IMO ..... THE NEGATIVE THREADS LATELY HAVE JUST POINTED OUT ALL THE WHINGING POMS .... HOPE YOU HAVE ALL LEFT BY THE TIME WE GET THERE :biglaugh:

MRS KEILY

An A Big Hoorah for the Scottie's for pointing out some of the significant higher points, but you missed out the lower wages the higher cost of food the fact that it can take a full days pay to fill up your ute for use for the rest of the week, if not more.

C'mon guy's keep it real dont be whinger's before your even there, do you actually want to go, think only of the good it can bring your family, yes there are neg's but far fewer than there are here.

It aint gonna be no bed of roses (if you've got the water to grow them, in some states) an before i get slated or even tiled, i know this is a neg thread but hey lighten up a bit or stay an die an think what may have been...................

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Guest gothicqueen

oh my god............

noone told me they didnt have jaffa cakes in Australia

Thats it Im NOT going now........!

Guest earlswood
oh my god............

noone told me they didnt have jaffa cakes in Australia

Thats it Im NOT going now........!

No...but they have frigging great spiders that live in your house and think they own it and YOU are the pest:huh:

Guest gothicqueen
No...but they have frigging great spiders that live in your house and think they own it and YOU are the pest:huh:

yes but do they have that loveley orangey squishy bit and are they covered in chocolate?:goofy:

No?

not interested then :twitcy:

Guest gemmahey

OMG............................SPIDERS...................IN AUSTRALIA!

Well thats it i am going to dump my aussie boyfriend of 2 years and stop all our plan's for our future.

I did not know there were spiders in Australia!

Guest earlswood
yes but do they have that loveley orangey squishy bit and are they covered in chocolate?:goofy:

No, but they have the keys to your house and will try and lock you out.

Here's one that lives in my garage...I thing they are her babies on her back,:unsure:

Archived