migration companies recommendations

sazzap

My husband and I are looking into moving to Australia in about three years. Once i have finished a degree over here in the UK and we have some money behind us.

Does anybody have personal experience of migration companies that they have used and would recommend? Also does anybody know of any seminars/expos that are happening in the future, preferably in the North of the UK. Leeds, Manchester etc? I know that we arent moving any time soon but from reading on here, the more background info we receive the easier the transition.

Many thanks x

We used Thames Migration but they are London and Aus based. Regarding fairs, simply Google although only go to one and don't pin too much hope on them, remember everybody at the fair is there to make money out of you!

S

Hi

we used myvisamanager.com (a great guy called Shezad was our agent) they are based in NZ but do assistance for Oz aswell.

we didn't have a straight forward case so they helped us out loads & we arrived in Oz nearly 3 months ago.

in regards to Expo's, we went to a few in Manchester & Leeds over a number of years. You get helpful info for banking, removals etc.

Hiya!

We used Immigration2Oz and they do seminars in London...erm can't remember where off the top of head but they are great. Reasonably priced fees, roughly £3500.

Met the owner when he was doing a seminar along with his son and the girls that work in the office, Tiffany and Bianca.

Been pain free thus far with sending documents. Could be a little bit more in touch with us (We always seem to email them first) but thats just me being fussy!!

Be careful thou and plenty of research helps!

Good luck!

Sarah :)

Archived