Police Checks question

pih5ped

Hello, I am 16 and I need to do Police Check.

But we have 1 problem, I have a Passport and a Medicare card (Total of 95 points), but we cannot get a birth certificate as it is difficult to do so.

I have a resident registry number (Translated in English) in South Korea (which acts as a extra document), but they say that extra documents need a photo, which is troubling because the resident registry number does not have a photo, but it is an identification of myself.

And secondly, I have captured my school details a year before because when I attended (I lived in Australia) sports games, they wanted to see a proof of age, and like the card, it has age, school code and etc, since I do not have a card with me (Only myself and the school can access it). Is it possible to do so? (And I have my passport with my photo)

Hello, I am 16 and I need to do Police Check.

But we have 1 problem, I have a Passport and a Medicare card (Total of 95 points), but we cannot get a birth certificate as it is difficult to do so.

I have a resident registry number (Translated in English) in South Korea (which acts as a extra document), but they say that extra documents need a photo, which is troubling because the resident registry number does not have a photo, but it is an identification of myself.

And secondly, I have captured my school details a year before because when I attended (I lived in Australia) sports games, they wanted to see a proof of age, and like the card, it has age, school code and etc, since I do not have a card with me (Only myself and the school can access it). Is it possible to do so? (And I have my passport with my photo)

Do you have a bank card?

I applied for police check with foreign passport, bank card and utility bill.

I would give them a call and ask, it is often an issue for younger people as the don't usually have tenancies or bills. I would think as you have two picture IDs then just an address one will do for the extra maybe from your bank.

Archived