International pet travel from the UK

ozharmony

We are taking our two dogs, shih tzus, to Brisbane in December and we are using Airpets. It is straightforward if you read through everything and organise all the dates for their injections etc. Also, you can email them with any questions you have as you go through the process.

So far so good for us so would recommend them.

I have moved overseas from the UK once with Airpets and once with Golden Arrow.

Both moves were efficient and went to plan. I found Golden Arrow more personable and they seemed to really grow attached to the cats who lodged there for a few days before flying, clearly big animal lovers. On the other hand, Airpets provided the cats with much bigger crates, something I only discovered after arrival. I believe if you got quotes off the two of them, Golden Arrow would be more competitive.

I have moved your post to pets as you will get more responses.

You our might want to also look at the the Petair section. Pet air are one of the forum sponsors and are very highly regarded in the movement of pets. Bob who runs it is also a vet.

Hi, I shipped my 2 small dogs over in January. I used Golden Arrow and their service was excellent, Petair and Golden Arrow seem to be the most popular shippers from all the comments I read before I decided who to use. My decision was based on location of shippers to me and cost, Both companies appear to provide a excellent service. I was not confident enough to arrange the move myself, actually stressed more about my dogs making the move then my family.Good luck

Archived