ANZ ok?

House Biatch

I've tried to find threads on here before asking, I guess ANZ being only 3 characters longs is too short to search or there really is no info :confused:

Anyway my questions: Is ANZ an ok bank? Is there anything better?

The nice lady from ANZ called me today to open an account and it all seemed very straight forward and helpful. You get a current account and a savings account paying 2% + 0.8% on balances over $10k. I said yes on impulse, but thought I should ask those with personal experience first. Sorry if this has been asked a gazillion times before...

TIA

IAN

They are one of the 'big four' banks, along with Westpac, Commonwealth, and NAB, and then there are smaller banks, building societies, etc. Nothing wrong with ANZ. I bank with them, perhaps have been TOO loyal to them, but then again that is what the banks depend upon.

I've tried to find threads on here before asking, I guess ANZ being only 3 characters longs is too short to search or there really is no info :confused:

Anyway my questions: Is ANZ an ok bank? Is there anything better?

The nice lady from ANZ called me today to open an account and it all seemed very straight forward and helpful. You get a current account and a savings account paying 2% + 0.8% on balances over $10k. I said yes on impulse, but thought I should ask those with personal experience first. Sorry if this has been asked a gazillion times before...

TIA

IAN

As good a choice as any. Banks are pretty much of a muchness in Australia, same as in UK you cannot pick one stand out bank.

Archived