Looking for work?.

amyclare

Hi,

We are two (male and female) hardworking and enthusiastic individuals looking for work during our stay in Australia which will begin November 2015. We have a 12 Month Working/Holiday Visa and will be residing in Melbourne, VIC. We are keen to travel, so happy to relocate to any other State.

We are available to work immediately and have no other upcoming commitments. We are both eager and quick to learn and are keen to be working as soon as possible. We are happy to do anything - Farming, Hospitality, Retail, General Labour, Cleaning, Cooking...

If you are looking for (or no anyone who is) two young, hardworkers with friendly, outgoing personalities, please get in touch! If you would like further information from us then please email

Hi!! I am coming in September also with my bf.. if I am honest from research I have done on forums and on facebook sites I have seen that there is not much point even looking for work (of any sort) until you arrive and have a TFN (tax file number), bank account etc sorted out. It's much easier to look a few weeks before you are due to arrive and get a general idea of what is around in the area you will be living in.

I was after farmwork for beginning of October and it's basically a case of when you land, get looking!!

Hope this helps!

Alix

• 2 weeks later...
I have seen that there is not much point even looking for work (of any sort) until you arrive and have a TFN (tax file number), bank account etc sorted out.

Good advice

Personally I would also suggest arriving with enough money to support yourself for a month or so. That takes the pressure off having to find a job immediately. You can then leisurely look around and enjoy yourself being a tourist, and really sussing out what areas you would prefer to live and work in.