186 Direct Entry question "sales and marketing manager"

Hi All,

hoping someone can assist - do you know the process required for the ENS Vetassess for a "sales and marketing manager"?

Im looking to line my ducks up in advance of applying later in the year (in conjunction with my employer), what can I do in advance to have prepare material, documents etc so we have to hand to avoid any delays? This is a first for us both so anything i can do to smooth things will be better all round. What will they assess (I have a degree in Business Management) and what is the process?

Im on a 457 currently if this matters?

Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

hoping someone can assist - do you know the process required for the ENS Vetassess for a "sales and marketing manager"?

Im looking to line my ducks up in advance of applying later in the year (in conjunction with my employer), what can I do in advance to have prepare material, documents etc so we have to hand to avoid any delays? This is a first for us both so anything i can do to smooth things will be better all round. What will they assess (I have a degree in Business Management) and what is the process?

Im on a 457 currently if this matters?

Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks in advance

VETASSESS does not assess the occupation you mentioned and the authority that does is notoriously difficult.

and

From what you have posted, you might not need a skills assessment.

May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent for an opinion?

VETASSESS does not assess the occupation you mentioned and the authority that does is notoriously difficult.

and

From what you have posted, you might not need a skills assessment.

May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent for an opinion?

Yes, in haste I put VETASSESS instead of AIM - i'll contact an agent now but was wondering if anyone could shed light in advance of that step...

Archived