CO allocated?

BrisVegas

Hi all,

We submitted our 190 application in late January and our ImmiAccount shows we've been in the new 'Assessment in Progress' status since late March. We have not however had any contact from, or details about, a case officer. Does this mean we have had one allocated? Or should we still be waiting to get an email from a CO?

I guess I'm getting a little impatient and unsure of our progress.

Thanks,

BrisVegas

Hi all,

We submitted our 190 application in late January and our ImmiAccount shows we've been in the new 'Assessment in Progress' status since late March. We have not however had any contact from, or details about, a case officer. Does this mean we have had one allocated? Or should we still be waiting to get an email from a CO?

Thanks,

BrisVegas

You may well hve a CO but they won't contact you until/unless they need something. Did you frontload medicals and police checks?

Hi all,

Thanks,

BrisVegas

I'm in the same position to you, although I applied a week or so after you did. We've not had any contact from a CO either and certainly understand your impatience!

Just a follow up: I received an email last week, marked 'unofficial', checking the points I had quoted. Therefore although it's unofficial, and not noted as correspondence in our ImmiAccount, I guess we have a CO....

No answer to my reply to them yet, but that was probably because I highlighted their calculation error to them :)

Archived