489 Visa Lodged Jan 2015

Hi, wandered if anyone else is still waiting for there visa. We applied for ours 31/12/14 and still waiting. CO assigned 13 Feb. Few issues with PCC but as of 14th April they had everything they needed. Then our agent was given the following information from DIBP:

The Migration Program planning level for this category has limited number of places left for the 2014-15 program year. This means processing times may be longer and that once the remaining places are used, the Department cannot grant further visas in this category this program year unless more visa places become available. We cannot advise you whether more visa places will become available in this visa category as planning levels are determined by the Australian Government. As planning levels apply to all applications, including those in the final stages of processing, we cannot give you an indication as to the likely timeframe for finalisation of your application. In the meantime, we encourage you to check the department’s website for updated information regarding allocation, processing and any changes to the Skilled Migration Program which may affect you. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

The wait is horrendous and just wish it was all over and done with. We are heading to regional NSW (Coffs Harbour).

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya Cherries

Same Boat!! Well almost, apparently my immigration officer said they start looking at the visa's again from June so when we applied, we missed out on the first check and have to wait another few days but I've just been shafted regarding my medical....(I hope you don't!!)

So yes, anytime after june is when they start giving answers. If that makes sense!??

Best wishes,

Sarah :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hiya Cherries

Same Boat!! Well almost, apparently my immigration officer said they start looking at the visa's again from June so when we applied, we missed out on the first check and have to wait another few days but I've just been shafted regarding my medical....(I hope you don't!!)

So yes, anytime after june is when they start giving answers. If that makes sense!??

Sarah :)

Hi

I applied for 489 NSW on 15th February,PCC and medical completed as on 13th March and 16th April,15.Co assigned on 10th April.....still waiting...

Best wishes,

• 11 months later...
Hi

I applied for 489 NSW on 15th February,PCC and medical completed as on 13th March and 16th April,15.Co assigned on 10th April.....still waiting...

Best wishes,

Hi Friends,

I myself chetan chavda, I lodge my visa file in December 2015 for subclass 489, CO assigned in January 2016 then i submitted all documents in March 2016, Employer verification done in April 2016 still waiting for visa. Please anybody suggest me the how much time it takes to grant? Some one said me that i will get visa after July is it right? Please guide me i deliberately need it.

Regards,