Emigration agency

hgriff

Hi All,

Please can you help - I am looking to apply for skilled occupation visa (SOL) and was going to use an emigration agency in UK to help me get a visa and look for work.

Does anyone have any experiences with agencies and what to look out for???

Any help would be great

H :)

Ensure your migration agent is MARA registered.

Be very wary of agents that offer to find work. Migration agents and recruitment agents offer two very distinct services but there are some outfits that appear to offer a combined service but arguably they are just selling dreams..

Hi All,

Please can you help - I am looking to apply for skilled occupation visa (SOL) and was going to use an emigration agency in UK to help me get a visa and look for work.

Does anyone have any experiences with agencies and what to look out for???

Any help would be great

H :)

I used The Emigration Group (TEG) and thought they were excellent.

I'm currently using Go Matilda who are often highly recommended on here. Up to now they have been great. @alancollett from go Matilda is a regular forum contributor and certainly knows what he is talking about. Good luck whoever your decide on. x x x

Hi H.

Maybe call the advisors that have been mentioned above?

Compare prices, and how you feel about working with them based on impressions from the initial communications.

Agents are registered individually, rather than the firm as a whole being registered - you can check registered agent details here:

https://www.mara.gov.au/search-the-register-of-migration-agents/

If you type United Kingdom into the business location box you will find agents carrying on in business from the UK.

Good luck!

Hi,

We just had 2 years of trying various agents and have just managed to obtain our Visa with Thames Migration in London, for us they where the best but as others have said just contact a few of them by phone if possible and get a feel for who you are happy with, plus check out as much as possible online.

Good luck

Another vote for Sort My Visa here! We lodged our application in January so are now just waiting for the grant. They have been great - especially in identifying the best visa for us. Other agencies we contacted said we weren't eligible for a visa at all and should consider re-training...but we've passed the skills assessment, IELTS, have received state sponsorship and now just waiting for the grant to come through...

Archived