How much did you pay in quarentine fees??

aconcannon

The shipping company that we're using don't include the quarentine and inspection fees in their total price to us and so when our boxes arrive (about 10 tea chests and a large TV) we're to sort payment directly with the quarentine people, however, I've been told different costs by different companies and different people and so I wondered what price everybody else paid please?? Our shipping company have told us to budget around AUD$200 - does this seem about right?? Thanks.

Hi @blobby1000 thanks for your help, but it's not quarantine fees for a pet that I was enquiring about but shipment of item & what they charge you when they inspect your items? :-)

Quarantine? It only applies to pets, your container or boxes won't go into quarantine, where on earth did you hear that? Very few containers are inspected.

If your TV is new,it may not work in Australia.You will have to buy a setbox top,and get someone to tune it in. Your boxes are just checked by customs,costs are all different,depending on what you have.

Archived