Migration Agent Recommendation

polza23

Hi,

I was wondering which migration agents people have used? I have used one in the past but didn't have much success.

Thanks in advance,

Pauline

Hi Pauline, we're using Go Matilda. They have offices in both the UK & Oz and in our experience so far they're exceptionally helpful. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend

Good luck

maisie

• 2 months later...

I would highly recommend Mark Northam (http://www.mnvisa.com). Mark was fantastic - I really couldn't say enough good things about him. He's very friendly and professional, although originally from the US, he knows Australian migration laws inside out and is very "in the know". Mark handled my visa affairs after my RSMS nomination and visa application were refused by DIBP. We sacked the original migration agent (who isn't worth mentioning!) and engaged Mark to handle the appeal with the Migration Review Tribunal. Mark kept us in the loop all the way and was so efficient and helpful. I wouldn't be in Australia today if it weren't for him. We won our appeal with the MRT and shortly after my visa was approved.

I was originally a bit hesitant about using a migration agent that is interstate, as I thought it would be difficult to have someone represent you when you can't even sit down face to fave and have a conversation. But I quickly realised that it was no problem to communicate via e-mail and phone to get everything done. Skyping is also an option if you prefer. Mark is based in Sydney and I am really grateful for his service. I would 100% recommend him to anyone! Hope this helps!

Archived