190 visa lodged January 2015

Guest spreadingwings

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kim. We applied in March and are still waiting. I'm hoping by the end of this month we will hear something. Do you have a co we got ours in April and sent all info requested. Just wanting to start organising and tell people we hoping to be out by December to Perth

Anyone lodged their visa in early Feb 2015 and still waiting for their Visa? Please update your status if possible. I'm so frustrated since I haven't got mine yet!!

Kim, have you considered calling them? Do call them as for many it has helped expedite the visa grant process.

Kim, have you considered calling them? Do call them as for many it has helped expedite the visa grant process.

Hi Suji,

We use the agent who gave up calling after the auto message and wrote an email instead. I have no info regarding my CO's contact. If I call DIBP, what info do you think they will ask for: CO, my personal info?

Hi Suji,

We use the agent who gave up calling after the auto message and wrote an email instead. I have no info regarding my CO's contact. If I call DIBP, what info do you think they will ask for: CO, my personal info?

You just have to give the TRN number and your personal details. Based on personal experience, they are nice to talk to and responds to all your questions.

For everybody that has their visa. When it is granted do you get a specific date you need to move out on. We are still waiting for our visa and plan to move to victoria next May-June however somebody mentioned recently they were only given 6 months to validate their visa!

For everybody that has their visa. When it is granted do you get a specific date you need to move out on. We are still waiting for our visa and plan to move to victoria next May-June however somebody mentioned recently they were only given 6 months to validate their visa!

Yeah, the grant letter states clearly the date by which you must make your first entry - the validation date. We've been given until Feb 2016, even though we only received our visas in July. Happy days :)

Yeah, the grant letter states clearly the date by which you must make your first entry - the validation date. We've been given until Feb 2016, even though we only received our visas in July. Happy days :)

Thanks Melbourne, guess we will be leaving sooner then planned!

With greatest excitement, I would like to inform that my Visa was granted last Friday after nearly 6 months waiting. Our agent called DIBP and the CO said we had to wait about 1 or 2 months since I am under internal routine check. Luckily, the Visa was granted just a couple of hours after the call. Can imagine how happy we were then??huh

Hi Kim what month have you been given to validate your visa. Just trying to work out timelines. Thanks

With greatest excitement, I would like to inform that my Visa was granted last Friday after nearly 6 months waiting. Our agent called DIBP and the CO said we had to wait about 1 or 2 months since I am under internal routine check. Luckily, the Visa was granted just a couple of hours after the call. Can imagine how happy we were then??huh

Hi everyone ,

Chasing this forum from quite some time . good to find updates from all.

This is aarti , i had applied for visa 190 on 30 th april 2015 for canberra. CO was appointed on 21/05/2015 but till date recived no updates.

please guide how to proceed further .Bit worried:wacko:

No you won't be notified. The first time we heard from ours was to ask us to get our medicals, even then it was just an email to the emigration group we never spoke directly. We lodged our application the beginning of may and had medicals in june. Fingers crossed it wont be long for you!