How to Access your X-Rays

crazy8

Is it possible to access the records that you submit for visa applications? I submitted X-Rays for a 457 visa over a year ago. I now need the x-rays for a job position... is it possible to access the records that were sent through from the centre to immigration?

The centre where I got the X-Rays done abroad sent them through the electronic upload facilitated by the dept of immigration. The centre are requesting I pay if I want copies of results etc.

Is it possible to access the records that you submit for visa applications? I submitted X-Rays for a 457 visa over a year ago. I now need the x-rays for a job position... is it possible to access the records that were sent through from the centre to immigration?

The centre where I got the X-Rays done abroad sent them through the electronic upload facilitated by the dept of immigration. The centre are requesting I pay if I want copies of results etc.

You'll either have to pay the centre for copies, or get new ones done.