189 visa granted today whooooop

joanne

thanks guys, omg i have no idea??? we think perth atm, we need to get job hunting, i ideally want to go in our school holidays for the 6 week break and then get my son into a school in mid year rather than take him xmas and have him start a new year aswell as a new school.. hes just turne 8 so im sure he will adapt ok. jobs the key! celebrate first tho eh :)

You'll love Perth. Have you been before Joanne? Feel free to message me about Perth :)

no i have never been, my partner knows a few people there (old colleagues etc) so we get regular updates on fb, i am sure i will love it, my son is my main worry but i am pretty sure he will be ok, he'l have to be !! lets face it, its mostly for him, thanks @PomCop i will be picking your brains very soon :) we think we may try and rent in rockingham? as we been told its still commutable to the city but far enough away to be ''away from the city'' if you know what i mean..

no i have never been, my partner knows a few people there (old colleagues etc) so we get regular updates on fb, i am sure i will love it, my son is my main worry but i am pretty sure he will be ok, he'l have to be !! lets face it, its mostly for him, thanks @PomCop i will be picking your brains very soon :) we think we may try and rent in rockingham? as we been told its still commutable to the city but far enough away to be ''away from the city'' if you know what i mean..

Yeah I know what you mean. Rockingham is nice. I personally like North Perth and Northbridge. Understandable as I'm young and single. It's where everything happens!

Beaufort Street is a good place for bars and cafes. There's a pub called The Queens Tavern (you've probably seen your friends on Facebook there at least twice!) very popular place.

Kings Park & Matilda Bay are my two favourite locations in WA. Matilda Bay because it's so family friendly. There's BBQ's that anyone can use and the kids can safely swim in the water!

How old is your son?

Yeah I know what you mean. Rockingham is nice. I personally like North Perth and Northbridge. Understandable as I'm young and single. It's where everything happens!

Beaufort Street is a good place for bars and cafes. There's a pub called The Queens Tavern (you've probably seen your friends on Facebook there at least twice!) very popular place.

Kings Park & Matilda Bay are my two favourite locations in WA. Matilda Bay because it's so family friendly. There's BBQ's that anyone can use and the kids can safely swim in the water!

How old is your son?

wooow sounds awesome :) especially the safe swim area, so paranoid of sharks lol, my son has just turned 8yrs so i hope he will love it, although alls he says atm is ''i love this cold weather mummy'' eeeeeeeeeeeek

Archived