Visa

Angelou

Hi everyone,

wondered if any one could share with me how long it takes after your medicals for a visa to be granted. We have given all our information, including police checks and medicals last week. There is nothing else for us to do now but wait and wondered if people could share with me their experiences. can't wait to move to Adelaide and would love to hear from others that are doing the same.

Hi everyone,

wondered if any one could share with me how long it takes after your medicals for a visa to be granted. We have given all our information, including police checks and medicals last week. There is nothing else for us to do now but wait and wondered if people could share with me their experiences. can't wait to move to Adelaide and would love to hear from others that are doing the same.

Which visa? They are all different when it comes to processing times!

Hi we have applied for 188 business innovation visa. We also had a special endorsement from the Australian Migration team. we have applied through an agent also

Thanks any helpful advice will be appreciated

No idea what special endorsement from the Austrlian migration teams means. But it does normally take more than a week from medicals to visa grant, even if asked to do them. The CO will possibly not pick up your file again until the deadline s/he gave for completing the medicals, we were a month as an example.

Sorry it's a 188 business innovation visa and when you apply and get yr points there is a special endorsement 10 points which is granted by the australian migration and we were given that, hope it makes sense as don't mean to confuse people.

Sorry it's a 188 business innovation visa and when you apply and get yr points there is a special endorsement 10 points which is granted by the australian migration and we were given that, hope it makes sense as don't mean to confuse people.

What do you mean by Special Endorsement Points? Did you fall short and they just gave you an extra 10?

I read somewhere else on this forum that a lady had 55 points, needed 60 and immi.gov gave her the extra 5 points. Is this normal?

What do you mean by Special Endorsement Points? Did you fall short and they just gave you an extra 10?

I read somewhere else on this forum that a lady had 55 points, needed 60 and immi.gov gave her the extra 5 points. Is this normal?

No, Special Endorsement Point only apply to business skills visas and don't apply to General Skilled Migration (GSM) visas.

For GSM visas, nobody is EVER given points for which they are not eligible. Either the information in the post was wrong or you have misunderstood what was said.

Archived