Newbie-ish!

Thistle87

Hi all!

after months of browsing I signed up then got so excited getting involved in visa chat I forgot to say hi :wideeyed:

so so here I am hiiii, I used the forums as a bit of a bible, successfully applied for and got my visa granted and on 19th March I shall be jetting out of Glasgow with my butt making buttons and my stomach in knots heading off to see how life down under treats me.

now for the bit when people either go :arghh: or :nah: at...I am heading to kalgoorlie! Seen some mixed reviews and I have been chatting to some people who are currently there and I've came to the conclusion that everybody has something different to say so I'm just going to brave it and find out for myself:cool:

so yeah that's me, hopefully I won't seem like some crazy creeper popping up on posts now :notworthy:

• 1 month later...

Well so far so good! Been in kal for 3weeks now and im liking it so far! Plenty of shops and the people i have came across have been really nice....apart from the native that was giving me abuse for not giving him money but thats nothing. Got myself a car so been driving around getting familiar with the place and renting a room in a house with an aussie, kiwi and an indian who are happy to help with questions ive got so yeah no regrets yet ;) :cute:

Archived