Do they check if you have sufficient funds???

Guest Hannah

Guest Hannah

Hi everyone,

We have just been given our state sponsorship from WA. One of our obligations is to transfer 125K into Western Australia. For us to do this we need to sell our house first. Can we still apply to DIAC for our visa without having the 125k yet?

Do they check we have the funds before they issue the visa???

Many Thanks

Hannah:chatterbox::realmad:

I don't know anything about this visa, but if a requirement is that you have to transfer $125k, then they may have to receive that before they give you your visa. Hope someone who knows for sure can answer this for you.

Ali

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Hannah

I don't know the answer but I am intrigued by your question and would like to know what the answer to it is.

Are you using an Agent? If so, s/he ought to be able to describe exactly what teh drill is.

If you are not using an Agent, I would suggest that you e-mail or phone the WA Immi people and ask them what the answer it.

If you find out, please would you let me know what the score is?

Many thanks

Gill

Guest Hannah

Hi Gill

We decided not to use an agent, we thought we would go through the process ourselves.

I think your right though i will either call them in the morning or e-mail them tonight and ask the question. its just a bit tricky with the housing maket as it is not knowing how long it might take the sell our property.

will def keep you all posted though

Archived