PR ENS Quick Q

thelaurakate

Hi bit of help please

Im applying myself not using a MA ENS from here in oz

2 years with employer will be 18th feb,

have filled it all out online but shall I not submit it until the 2 years?

I have got my uk police check back, have sent off for my oz one and ive got my HDMI no. so will be booking medical soon ( just wanted to have everything ready so I can upload it soon as they ask for it)

Also will I only have to pay the 3500 after the nomination has been approved and I then apply? so far on the nomination it hasn't asked me to upload any company docs or pay the $500 fee??? please help thank u!

You can't apply until the 2 years is up. Well actually, you could apply via the Direct Entry stream but you would be crazy to do that at this late date.

You won't have to pay the $3520 until you lodge the visa application but it will be payable at the time of lodgement. I would have thought that the nomination fee would have been required when the employer submitted the nomination. No idea why that hasn't been required yet. Are you sure the nomination has been submitted correctly?

Hi bit of help please

Im applying myself not using a MA ENS from here in oz

2 years with employer will be 18th feb,

have filled it all out online but shall I not submit it until the 2 years?

I have got my uk police check back, have sent off for my oz one and ive got my HDMI no. so will be booking medical soon ( just wanted to have everything ready so I can upload it soon as they ask for it)

Also will I only have to pay the 3500 after the nomination has been approved and I then apply? so far on the nomination it hasn't asked me to upload any company docs or pay the $500 fee??? please help thank u!

I advise that you proceed with caution.

You should hope that you have not yet lodged the nomination, as the 2 year on a 457 requirement, is a time of lodgement criteria for the nomination application.

You can't apply until the 2 years is up. Well actually, you could apply via the Direct Entry stream but you would be crazy to do that at this late date.

You won't have to pay the $3520 until you lodge the visa application but it will be payable at the time of lodgement. I would have thought that the nomination fee would have been required when the employer submitted the nomination. No idea why that hasn't been required yet. Are you sure the nomination has been submitted correctly?

Ive completed the employer application myself(with my boss) but i dont actually want to click submit until the 2 years exactly is that right? but it hasnt asked for any documents to be uploaded yet? Also i cant actually apply until the nomination gets approved is that right?

Many thanks

I advise that you proceed with caution.

You should hope that you have not yet lodged the nomination, as the 2 year on a 457 requirement, is a time of lodgement criteria for the nomination application.

hi no i havent, thats what im asking .. its 7 days until my 2 years exactly with this employer so im thinking i dont actually click submit until that day? thanks just wanted to be organised and get it filled out before hand. Do you have any idea what docs they will ask for from my employer? thanks

hi no i havent, thats what im asking .. its 7 days until my 2 years exactly with this employer so im thinking i dont actually click submit until that day? thanks just wanted to be organised and get it filled out before hand. Do you have any idea what docs they will ask for from my employer? thanks

They will not ask for anything. It is up to the applicant to do their research and provide the necessary documents.

The documents required will be quite extensive and will vary depending on the situation.

There is a checklist on the Immigration website to provide some guidance.

Archived