Current AHPRA timeline?

welshsharon

Thanks for the reply welshsharon, I am just worried as we definitely did drug calculations at Uni but cannot remember if we did any in depth work on pharmacokinetics etc. and APHRA seem to be quite particular! No doubt I will hear from them if there's a problem

• 4 weeks later...
I am looing into applying to APHRA first, then ANMAC then for my visa.

I cannot find anything to send from category A. What did other people send ? any ideas ? thanks

Hi,

I was just wondering the same thing, can anyone advise?

Category A requests proof of identity documents from one of the following:

Australian passport

Overseas passport with current Aust. visa

Australian birth certificate

Current Australian visa

Australian Armed Services papers

Travel documents with Aust. visa

Australian citizenship certificate

I don't quite understand how to apply for AHPRA before ANMAC or at the same time when you have to have completed ANMAC to get a visa? Thanks

Thanks Jac2011, where does it state that? Stupid question but am I completing the correct paperwork; Application for general registration for internationally qualified nurses and midwives?

It's just typical the afternoon I decide to sit down and work through things the AHPRA website is down for maintenance!!

I read it once on the website but when I was at exactly the same stage as you I panicked and couldn't find it... So I sent them a twitter query and an online query and they both confirmed passport was fine. I got my registration last month.

Hi, another proof of identity question... Can I ask what you used as proof of identity and what you ticked for category A? If I am using my passport for A, would it be "overseas passport with current Aust. visa? I am assuming that bank account details - credit or ATM card will not matter if it is from the UK?

Also is PAYG payment summary our P60?

Not quite confused enough yet...!