Today's Wanted Down Under Revisited.

Apnea21

I'd love to know more about the family featured in today's episode of wanted down under revisited in the UK. It was the Cleary Family. Single Mum Tanya and her son Jordan. Jordan has Aspergers syndrome and they made the move last year. I wonder what visa they went on?

My son has mild ASD and we now believe that our only visa option is a 457. I thought the facilities and education for children on the autistic spectrum looked and sounded great on the show. That, mixed with the outdoors lifestyle would be great for my son. It's made me want to get out there even more! Going on a 457 makes me very nervous though!

Did anyone else see the show?

I'd love to know more about the family featured in today's episode of wanted down under revisited in the UK. It was the Cleary Family. Single Mum Tanya and her son Jordan. Jordan has Aspergers syndrome and they made the move last year. I wonder what visa they went on?

My son has mild ASD and we now believe that our only visa option is a 457. I thought the facilities and education for children on the autistic spectrum looked and sounded great on the show. That, mixed with the outdoors lifestyle would be great for my son. It's made me want to get out there even more! Going on a 457 makes me very nervous though!

Did anyone else see the show?

o

Have you spoken with an Agent ? I think George Lombard is the one everyone recommends for medical issues.

o

Have you spoken with an Agent ? I think George Lombard is the one everyone recommends for medical issues.

#

We have spoken to Peter Bollard who was also highly recommend. He gave us a good idea of what we're up against. I guess I just found today's episode really hopeful :)

She was born in New Zealand so probably had NZ citizenship. Not sure if she was able to use that. Could have been skilled migrant for her occupation but if so she certainly sorted it out very quickly. The programme never mentioned it. Think you are right to be cautious about the 457 as its a temporary visa. If your son settles there and then has to return after a few years it is likely to be worse than staying put.

She was born in New Zealand so probably had NZ citizenship. Not sure if she was able to use that. Could have been skilled migrant for her occupation but if so she certainly sorted it out very quickly. The programme never mentioned it. Think you are right to be cautious about the 457 as its a temporary visa. If your son settles there and then has to return after a few years it is likely to be worse than staying put.

That's interesting. I missed that she was born in NZ.

Yes, not an easy decision for us to make. Both husband and I have jobs on MODL so hopefully we wouldn't be too crazy to give the 457 a go.

That's interesting. I missed that she was born in NZ.

Yes, not an easy decision for us to make. Both husband and I have jobs on MODL so hopefully we wouldn't be too crazy to give the 457 a go.

The MODL no longer exists. The two lists now are the SOL and CSOL. What are your occupations?

Archived