Exchange rate quotes USFOREX vs MONEYCORP

douglashv

Hi guys,

I recently opened an account with moneycorp and they currently quote me an exchange rate of 1.1874 (AUD/USD) for a USD 10,000 transfer when I log in. But usforex quote 1.2007 giving me AUD 133 more.

https://www.usforex.com/customer-rates

Now I dont know what to do... both of them do not charge a transaction fee for this amount. I know that moneycorp is a sponsor of PIO, but it looks like usforex is offering a better deal now which could be more beneficial after a couple of transfers (I intent to do 2 or 3 more in the future)...

any recommendations on this?

Thank you in advance!

Doug.-

Guest The Pom Queen

Personally I have never heard of them and would like to have some idea who I'm sending my money to. Also can you open an account if you don't live in America and would you be covered if anything went wrong. I really don't know.

Hi guys,

I recently opened an account with moneycorp and they currently quote me an exchange rate of 1.1874 (AUD/USD) for a USD 10,000 transfer when I log in. But usforex quote 1.2007 giving me AUD 133 more.

https://www.usforex.com/customer-rates

Now I dont know what to do... both of them do not charge a transaction fee for this amount. I know that moneycorp is a sponsor of PIO, but it looks like usforex is offering a better deal now which could be more beneficial after a couple of transfers (I intent to do 2 or 3 more in the future)...

any recommendations on this?

Thank you in advance!

Doug.-

use the fantastic rate .................

Phone moneycorp and see if they can better the rate given online and if not go with the other place. You are not transferring a massive amount so they might not be able to do better but when we transferred our savings with Moneycorp we got a better rate just by my OH asking if they could better the rate they quoted us.

Archived