Working hol in Perth. Need to meet new people!

Ellis Coates

So Ive almost been here 2 months, Im 18year old from the uk fairly shy and need to meet some new people and try break this shyness haha!!!

Work mon-fri and want to new people as I feel im missing out on the working holiday experience! I like to go out on weekends to music events etc game for anything!

Haha dont worry I wont end up skint I work full time and my friends parents look after me very well lmao! Im going home for 2 weeks In june and spain for a week before moving on to my 88 days farm work.

Wow sounds like you have it good then lol you won't be living off pot noodles!

No im not living off pot noodles but I feel im missing the whole experiance living in a quite suburb rather than being in a hostel so I dont know which is better haha Live in a hostel meet lots off people but spend more or live with them and have it easy lmao.

Maybe give it another few weeks and then decide

• 3 weeks later...

@thomas. Hey my job actually went real quite this past 2 weeks so I decided to get a new job now at a factory start monday. I just looked on all the facebook sites Perth backers gumtree seek the lot and just sent my resume out to them all and just got luck with this job. Dont give up because no one wants to go back home! haha

Archived