VickyDenham

Hi,

I am currently applying for my registration with AHPRA but in need of help with the CV they require. Has anyone got a example they could forward me which they sent so I have an idea of the layout and information needed.

I studied the DipHe in Adult Nursing and I have seen there have been some changes about the qualifications that are now accepted. Has anyone applied with a diploma since the chances have been made?

I'm not sure - I have completed the old pre reg course and I think the migration agent thinks it may be ok as I have 2 further diplomas and the sticking point from the old training was the medicines management.

I have completed my nurse prescribing 8 years ago and he thinks that assessment of my qualifications may make me eligible?

Can anyone else help / comment on this please?

We were going to apply in 2007 and I backed out :(

Thanks

I am also in the same position, I have a diploma in mental health nursing but just about to complete my masters in health professional education and not sure if they would accept this. Im unsure if any additional modules count towords the degree but I would speak to the university you studied at.

Archived