457 - Current processing times

tbk

Hi guys im new here ...nomination approved 20 nevember 2015 and lodeged 457 visa application 1december 2015 and additional docoments submitted 15 January 2016 but still waiting for the grant.

Ohhh.. from which country are you applying from? Low or High risk? Good luck! :)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi members,

I have got a letter from DIBP which requires the form 80 from me and my wife. How long it normally takes after sending. I knew it would take maximum 28 days but I have been waiting 2 months since lodging and the business side step 1 has spent 5 months. I feel totally tired. Anyone has experience about form 80? cheers.

MA sent 'Declaration form - paying for sponsorship ' to sign.... i m not sure whether this is just an additional form that MA forgot to get it signed before applying for visa and now she is submitting or its that my file is opened and DIBP asked for it....anyone can throw some light on this??

Hi guys....I have been one of the followers of this group... Just wanted to share my timeline for benefit of all....

Visa filed - 27 Apr 16

Medical done- 5 May 16

Medical uploaded- 10 May16

Visa approved - 02 Jun 16

Visa granted- 28 Jun 16

Thanks all of you for sharing your experience... Best of luck guys....

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Hi guys....I have been one of the followers of this group... Just wanted to share my timeline for benefit of all....

Visa filed - 27 Apr 16

Medical done- 5 May 16

Medical uploaded- 10 May16

Visa approved - 02 Jun 16

Visa granted- 28 Jun 16

Thanks all of you for sharing your experience... Best of luck guys....

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Can u explained difference between visa approved and visa granted?

Is it onshore or offshore?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Everybody

Been watching the time lines here as will probably submit for the visa next month ....but very concerned about how long it should take as it seems to range from 2 - 4 months and then other have been waiting a whole bunch longer.

.... has anyone got any good news?

Hello Everybody

Been watching the time lines here as will probably submit for the visa next month ....but very concerned about how long it should take as it seems to range from 2 - 4 months and then other have been waiting a whole bunch longer.

.... has anyone got any good news?

I've been waiting 7 weeks now for nomination and visa ,, they were both submitted together

Guest The Visa Group

Hi,

Just my 2 cents worth, it really depends on your sponsor and the head office of your sponsor. The VIC processing centre are often quicker than NSW.

normal timeframes 6-8 weeks.

The quickest I had was 2 days.

Cheers

Terry

Nomination and visa lodged 23/06/16 in NSW - after I found out paperwork had been sitting on lawyers desk going nowhere for two weeks :nah: ...

Was told by lawyers to expect approval between 29th July and 5th August. Fingers crossed!

Ahh that's a pain! Atleast it's lodged now! Fingers crossed they start speeding up soon!!

Archived