457 - Current processing times

tbk

Hi waitingbuddy

absolutely these pending without any info making crazy... how the DIBP works for 457 visa and why they had given timeline if they can not make decision within time frame for the most of cases. at least they have to response our email or asked for any info or give the delay reasons.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had an email this morning asking me for a copy of a document I had already attached and that they had previously confirmed that they had received. I am finding it difficult to understand why they say they require no further information and then a few weeks later I get asked for more or, in this case something they've had since mid-Feb. I am not convinced active assessment of my application is taking place in the way I would expect. My employer are going to contact them.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi Friends,

I am in the same boat.

Application lodged on 29th Jan 2016

Asked for relationship evidence on 15th March and submitted on the same day. (My MA forgot to attach in first time)

Since then "Assessment in Progress"

I rang DIBP on last Friday, they told me to wait till 29th of this month (3 month processing time as I am from high risk county).

Applying onshore.

Don't know what's going on.

Not heard of a grant from anyone for a while! Makes me so nervous about how long mine will take, only submitted on April 1st!

We lodged our application on the same date, April 1st. Are you from a low or high risk country? And are you onshore?

Hi. I know how you all feel. It's painful waiting, as you cannot sort things out with house, jobs etc. without knowing whether it will go through. It's been 5 weeks now for us! I know that's not really very long, but that's just to have the nomination agreed :(

Hi guys, I have been following this thread since I submit my application onshore (from low risk country).

Received my visa grant yesterday :)

Nomination submitted: 29 Feb 2016

Visa submitted: 3 Mar 2016

Nomination approved: 14th April 2016

Visa granted: 18th April 2016

All the best to those who are waiting!!

Hi guys, I have been following this thread since I submit my application onshore (from low risk country).

Received my visa grant yesterday :)

Nomination submitted: 29 Feb 2016

Visa submitted: 3 Mar 2016

Nomination approved: 14th April 2016

Visa granted: 18th April 2016

All the best to those who are waiting!!

Congrats. So around 8 weeks...

I've had an email this morning asking me for a copy of a document I had already attached and that they had previously confirmed that they had received. I am finding it difficult to understand why they say they require no further information and then a few weeks later I get asked for more or, in this case something they've had since mid-Feb. I am not convinced active assessment of my application is taking place in the way I would expect. My employer are going to contact them.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hope this gets sorted out soon.

timeline

onshore

high-risk

Nomination submitted: 17 dic 2015

Visa submitted: 17 dic 2015

health exam...: 20 dic 2015

Visa granted: 20 april 2016

Congrats!:) so you got your nomination approval and visa on the same day?

Hey guys, my visa nomination/sponsorship got transferred today - 9 weeks and 1 day in total - a hard slog but we got there in the end!

Seems like they are finally getting through them. Good luck everyone :)

Great news! And that's only to transfer the sponsorship:wub:

timeline

onshore

high-risk

Nomination submitted: 17 dic 2015

Visa submitted: 17 dic 2015

health exam...: 20 dic 2015

Visa granted: 20 april 2016

Great !!! Finally after 4 months and 3 days You got your Visa... Hopefully I will get it soon, On 8th may, my 4 months are going to complete. Congrats !!

Archived