Nurses - Certificate of Registration Status

jac2011

I am in a catch 22 situation... AHPRA are refusing to proceed without a certificate of registration status and NMC are refusing to send one saying that is not a document they send to AHPRA.

Has anyone any advice or been in this situation????

Neither will talk to each other and I am stuck in the middle!!!

So angry and this has delayed AHPRA for a month already!

Your registration status is the old card they used to send out to you and is now the letter that tells you you are registered (once you've paid your NMC fee). They kept asking me for my card and I had to send them a screenshot of the website that says they don't send cards out anymore. Just scan in and email them the letter saying your registered :) or ask the NMC to post (they don't do email and then wonder why they can't work efficiently!) If you've not kept it :)

best at of luck

That is what I have done, I completed the verification request form and asked for this to be sent to AHPRA, this was sent in November but AHPRA are still stating they are outstanding the 'certificate of registration status'

So would this be my statement of entry? I got this which proves I am registered. The Verifications team at NMC are refusing to send that to AHPRA (Apparently data protection - but that's a load of c**p when I have given them permission to send my documents). I went to the solicitor yesterday to get a certified copy to send to AHPRA as the original is about to go in the post to ANMAC. They really make it so difficult. They don't talk to each other. AHPRA must process 1000s of UK applicants so why don't they know what documents they are missing from me? Why tell me they are looking for a document that doesn't exist in the UK? It's took me 3 weeks to get through to the verifications team.

I never thought they could make it so difficult...

Archived