Bored in Adelaide?Fancy a night out?

Guest kez

Hi

Me and my Fiancee (both 26) have moved from The North West Britain to Adelaide and I am going stir crazy for any female company. My partner Morgan is from Adelaide and we are currently living with his parents and 3 Brothers in Adelaide hills (hence the lack of Female company) Morgan has lived With me in Britain for 4 years and has lost touch socially with most of his friends since he moved. I feel we are both in need of a social life and so any young couples looking for Laughs a few boozey nights in or out, nice meals or just the odd game of pool send a reply.

:) Kerry :lol:

Guest Alison1967

Have you joined the AdelaideBrits website as they regularly have social events advertised and its a great way to make new friends of all ages and they are mostly a friendly binch of guys.

Ali

Guest austibeach

Bored at 26.......... :x .......no excuses......life is out there, go get it, it won't come to you. Geez !!........what I'd give to be 26 again AND living in Oz.

Eric.

Have you joined the AdelaideBrits website as they regularly have social events advertised and its a great way to make new friends of all ages and they are mostly a friendly binch of guys.

Ali

Yes have joined and we plan to meet up for a BBQ this weekend.

Bored at 26.......... :x .......no excuses......life is out there, go get it, it won't come to you. Geez !!........what I'd give to be 26 again AND living in Oz.

Eric.

Well someone has a chip on their shoulder!

I know life is out there hence the move to Australia! Why did you reply it dosn't help anyone ranting like an old fart. At least I am posting ads to meet up with people in a similar position to me. You are just adding comments to make people feel bad what is your problem?? :x

Guest austibeach

Kez,

sorry if I upset you, it wasn't really my intention, but having attended two funerals of good friends that week, I guess I was feeling a little bit uncharitable.

I stick by the sentiments of my message, but I'm sure you are trying your best to settle in Oz. I visited Adelaide briefly about 3 years back and it looks a very nice place to live. I hope I'm not the "old fart" you might think I am, but I guess we can all be on occasions.

Good luck, Eric.

Kez,

sorry if I upset you, it wasn't really my intention, but having attended two funerals of good friends that week, I guess I was feeling a little bit uncharitable.

I stick by the sentiments of my message, but I'm sure you are trying your best to settle in Oz. I visited Adelaide briefly about 3 years back and it looks a very nice place to live. I hope I'm not the "old fart" you might think I am, but I guess we can all be on occasions.

Good luck, Eric.

Its ok Eric I am not that upset just finding it hard to get a job here in Adelaide. I am also stuck up in the hills and so its hard to get out and meet people while everyone is out working.

Don't worry about it

Kez

• 3 months later...
Guest hilltop

Ali

Hi Alison,

I have recently joined this site, been reading what has been said and learnt about quite a lot, i keep reading about this adelaidebrits website, and cannot find it, can you please enlighten me on the full website so i can go into it and have a look. Thanks in advance

Hilltop

Guest hilltop

Hi Eric,

Thanks for that info, just went on it and registered, going back for another look now.

Cheers for that, much appricated

Hilltop

• 1 month later...
Guest Neil & Rhian Hogg

Hi

My husband and I have recently moved to Adelaide from Manchester in the UK and are in the same position as you, we live in Seaview Downs and would like to meet for a drink. We are a little older than you(36 and 39) but are young are heart.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Regards

Rhian & Neil

Dear Kez,

Why not meet up with two old fogies like Lazy Cow and Mrs Tinbasher?

Neither are employed, one is in Aberfoyle Park, both have dogs, er..and like coffee during the day (and partying all night! Well, till bedtime at 9.30).

And at the very least you'd walk away thanking god that you're not old like us!

LC

Guest tinbasher

Yes I agree with you on this one Lazy Cow (put the flags out), we are old but if you'd like to meet up for a coffee one day and be bored by two unemployed oldies then we'd love to bore you with our odd sense of humour. Now that's an offer you can't refuse.:D

Mrs TinB

Guest jonseywife

FBF......... Now that is funny............:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I was gonna ask which one is which..... but LC already answered that for me !!!!!

LC or Mrs Tinbasher...... surely you must have a picture of FBF you can share with us ?????? Please ????

KEZ

I definately think you should meet up with these two lovely ladies, im sure you will have a good time, even if it is over coffee and biscuits!!!!! :biglaugh:

Guest tinbasher
Bagsy be the blonde one! Well, 'she' is rather voluptuous!

:wink: LC

(PS. I suspect FBF is a bit of a :wink: er...)(No offence.)

Oh cheers LC that means I get the one called Les! What are you trying to say Mrs:shocked:

Mrs TinB

Oh cheers LC that means I get the one called Les! What are you trying to say Mrs:shocked:

Mrs TinB

After I met you and your cherry muffins, I think the meaning is clear. Unless of course, you're even thicker than you look?!:shocked:

I suggest FBF would look like this http://www.teletubies.de/bilder/tinky.jpg, but perhaps only in my mind, eh?

LC

If Kez ever gets in contact with us, it'd be a miracle!:rolleyes:

Guest tinbasher

Good picture Lazy but I was thinking more on the lines of this one:

http://www.rebelclub.org.uk/images/Humour/old%20lady%20on%20Harley.bmp

And you can leave my cherry muffins out of this one thankyou. Otherwise we'll discuss your chocolate ones:D .

Can you blame anyone for not wanting to meet us two? I think we have scared everyone off, although I must say our bite is worse than our bark, or should that be the other way around???????? :goofy:

Mrs TinB

Archived