Fancy some pastries?

Mae m

Hi everyone!

I have just recently arrived in Townsville and would like to invite each and everyone of you to try my home baked products. I have been working in Central London as pastry chef and since can't work here yet because of my little one, i am gonna go full time on this home baking business (still waiting to process papers with the council, hopefully it will be fine). If you miss UK pastries, please give my products a try.

Hopefully can start mid January.

Some products would be Chocolate chip cookies (with nuts still need to see whats available here), Peanut Butter Cookies, Chocolate Crinkle Cookies, Brownies, Butterscotch Bars, Carrot cupcakes, Chocolate cupcake, Cheesecake, Stick Toffee Pudding and more.

Thanks...

Michelle

Hi everyone!

I have just recently arrived in Townsville and would like to invite each and everyone of you to try my home baked products. I have been working in Central London as pastry chef and since can't work here yet because of my little one, i am gonna go full time on this home baking business (still waiting to process papers with the council, hopefully it will be fine). If you miss UK pastries, please give my products a try.

Hopefully can start mid January.

Some products would be Chocolate chip cookies (with nuts still need to see whats available here), Peanut Butter Cookies, Chocolate Crinkle Cookies, Brownies, Butterscotch Bars, Carrot cupcakes, Chocolate cupcake, Cheesecake, Stick Toffee Pudding and more.

Thanks...

Michelle

Have a look at our Business rules and add a business signature to your posts

They all sound very delish!Have you tried making anything with Macadamia nuts in?I think those nuts are grown in Queensland aren't they?If so they might be popular with the locals !:wink:

Hi! Thanks Melza! Will look into it and even find market stalls, just need to finish sorting out our move ;) .

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/welcome/91456-forum-rules-guidelines.html

Business Rules

1. Before advertising any business or service on PomsInOz.com, contact the administrator. Any posts deemed to be advertising material without the consent of the administrator may be deleted.
  2. Signatures are a great way of promoting your online business and we encourage their use on the board and within profiles. However, please keep signatures to a maximum of two lines, do not include large images, large text or banners. The only exception to the two line rule is for migration agents who are permitted three lines, due to the requirement to display their Migration Agent Registration Number. One external link to a business website is allowed.
  3. Signatures must also be clear of font colouring and styling. Examples of which may include bold or itallic styling.
  4. You may NOT post your company name / company logo as your avatar.
  5. Service providers using this function purely to promote their own wares without adding value to the community are likely to be removed and/or edited. Please seek prior permission from the administrator prior to advertising your service (See point 1 above).
  6. Business Members (& their employees) are prohibited from starting threads with the sole purpose of promoting their business, product or service.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/welcome/91456-forum-rules-guidelines.html

Business Rules

1. Before advertising any business or service on PomsInOz.com, contact the administrator. Any posts deemed to be advertising material without the consent of the administrator may be deleted.

2. Signatures are a great way of promoting your online business and we encourage their use on the board and within profiles. However, please keep signatures to a maximum of two lines, do not include large images, large text or banners. The only exception to the two line rule is for migration agents who are permitted three lines, due to the requirement to display their Migration Agent Registration Number. One external link to a business website is allowed.

3. Signatures must also be clear of font colouring and styling. Examples of which may include bold or itallic styling.

4. You may NOT post your company name / company logo as your avatar.

5. Service providers using this function purely to promote their own wares without adding value to the community are likely to be removed and/or edited. Please seek prior permission from the administrator prior to advertising your service (See point 1 above).

6. Business Members (& their employees) are prohibited from starting threads with the sole purpose of promoting their business, product or service.

​HI Ali,

im so sorry, i can delete the ad if its not allowed. didn't know about this and just thought maybe a good way to start to be known here. Thank you though, ill contact you directy once i have accomplished the documentation needed form the council. again sorry

​HI Ali,

im so sorry, i can delete the ad if its not allowed. didn't know about this and just thought maybe a good way to start to be known here. Thank you though, ill contact you directy once i have accomplished the documentation needed form the council. again sorry

No need to apologise - we don't mind people promoting their business as long as they are active participants of the forum - you can use a signature to promote your business. We don't allow Face book links.

Archived