Renting in fremantle

Guest cazza

Guest cazza

Hello!

My boyfriend and I are emigrating to Perth in July and will be working in Fremantle Hospital as registered nurses. We've been looking online at rental properties in Fremantle and surrounding suburbs, we understand that living in the sububs we would get more for our money, can anyone tell us which suburbs are the better ones as its difficult to tell from looking online? We're looking at propertys up to about $450 per week (a pool would be nice as well!!) , not sure if this is realistic as unsure about living expences, council tax, electric etc, any idea of basic living costs?

Any help with this would be much appreciated

Caz and Si :spinny:

Hi.

Not sure about suburbs around there but i can say that fremantle is a lovely place! Definatly a good choice.$450 p/wk should get you something nice. You dont have to pay council tax, electric etc is pretty much the same price as the UK i have found, also-not sure if it is just because i live in a block of units but i dont pay water rates either-thats down to the landlord of each property to share the cost!

Freo is quite expensive - I live in Leeming 20 mins away from Alma street but not a lot of rentals available here - I think when Minlady said there were only 2 available when she was looking.

Have you had a look on Australia migration - suburb profiles, accommodation, schools, real estate, jobs in Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Darwin and Hobart you can see a map which will show you surrounding suburbs and people also post comments about the area.

Ali

Archived