Visa application - submitted vs Lodged

Captain Roberto

Visa application - submitted vs Lodged

We submitted our application on the 15th september and uploaded all our documents on the same day.

the only thing to follow was the medicals which were done late October. Our status always said 'submitted' - and since our EOI time expired (the 60 dates from invitation time has elapsed), it now says 'lodged'. Is this normal? did we lodge when we submitted/paid and uploaded all our docs, or is it only lodged now? I wasn't sure how it worked. I thought submitted and lodged meant the same thing maybe?

has anyone else who has done their own application had this?

Thanks

The Roberts family.

My status says 'In Progress'. But under application type it says applicated submitted and the date 23rd Sept (the date we applied and paid). I think our timelines are similar MatthewRoberts but you are slightly ahead, am I right?...

Hi

yes, by a week or so. Our EOI 60 days thing ran out recently - and the EOI page now says 'lodged', but the immi account thing hasn't changed. I'm sure it's all normal (although never 100% sure). It must just be a case of waiting now

I hope it's normal because we are definitely feeling it too! The excitement has waned somewhat and I'm entering a major period of panic. There's just so much to do and to think about, I guess I naively thought that would add to the excitement when the reality is that with 3 kids and no job, it's just super stressful and yes doubts start to creep in here and there.

Archived