Not getting loans. Need money for PR cost? Where?

dunesurfer

Hello,

Any advice appreciated on where to look or try.

I've been in Oz for 4 years. Needless to say this country grinded me on a 457 sucking up all my finances.

I have $12 000 Commonwealth credit card debt, that kept me alive, otherwise not sure how i would have made it to this point to get PR, being on and off with work, at the mercy of people with no inkling what it is to be on a 457.

So,

I am unable to get a loan.

Any ideas how to get 5K for my PR?

Any loan / credit card brand, that won't do a search? And what limit is safe?

Thank you!

Hello,

Any advice appreciated on where to look or try.

I've been in Oz for 4 years. Needless to say this country grinded me on a 457 sucking up all my finances.

I have $12 000 Commonwealth credit card debt, that kept me alive, otherwise not sure how i would have made it to this point to get PR, being on and off with work, at the mercy of people with no inkling what it is to be on a 457.

So,

I am unable to get a loan.

Any ideas how to get 5K for my PR?

Any loan / credit card brand, that won't do a search? And what limit is safe?

Thank you!

You would be reallly unwise to try and get a loan through a company that does not do a credit check. This simply because you could find yourself in dire straits paying off a ridiculous 25% interest rate on such a loan.

Having a $12 000 credit card debt as well as another loan for $5000 could push you over the edge completely.

Getting PR will not magically wipe the debt away.

I would suggest working off that that credit card debt over a year, putting literally every spare penny onto it.

At the very least, seek a financial counselor, they are normally free and they can help you make a plan.