New to this - Doing things alone? Down Under Centre?

LennyFF

Hey everyone! Just come across this forum.

Me and my partner are looking to migrate to Oz next year - he is a working electrician and I am self employed.

I’ve been reading through all the information online and still find things a tad confusing.

2 things!!

1. We attended a Expo in Manchester and came across ‘Down Under Centre’ www.downundercentre.com - Anyone used or heard of them? They seem fairly local to us and good testimonials??!!

2. Did people go through their organisation and things all alone or use a company to help with organising and recommendations.

I’m pretty sure we will go down the route of using a company to help. Will keep you guys updated on what we find out, if anyone has used them before please let me know!!!

Hey everyone! Just come across this forum.

Me and my partner are looking to migrate to Oz next year - he is a working electrician and I am self employed.

I’ve been reading through all the information online and still find things a tad confusing.

2 things!!

1. We attended a Expo in Manchester and came across ‘Down Under Centre’ www.downundercentre.com - Anyone used or heard of them? They seem fairly local to us and good testimonials??!!

2. Did people go through their organisation and things all alone or use a company to help with organising and recommendations.

I’m pretty sure we will go down the route of using a company to help. Will keep you guys updated on what we find out, if anyone has used them before please let me know!!!

Hi,

Yes, I've heard of Down under centre. We used one to help us with the Skilled Assessment. We have one in Ealing London. The team that helped us were really good. Once we completed this part with them, my wife sorted the actual visa application herself. A very straight forward process. If you need help them please let me know.

Hi,

Yes, I've heard of Down under centre. We used one to help us with the Skilled Assessment. We have one in Ealing London. The team that helped us were really good. Once we completed this part with them, my wife sorted the actual visa application herself. A very straight forward process. If you need help them please let me know.

The Ealing centre is exactly who I'm referring to! Great to hear your review of them - We have been in to talk to them since this post and the process seems really slick!

We will definitely be using them to go through the skills assessment process for my husband!

Will keep you updated!

:)

Archived