A York Thank You

Guest afiyafifi

Guest afiyafifi

Hello guys , just wanted to say what a fantastic weekend it was ... The doormouse 12 i love you loads xx Everyone that turned up on saturday thank you so much it was a fantastic night i met lots of lovely people that i would love to keep in touch with. Without you all the night wouldnt of been what it was thanks again and i hope to see you all soon ... love karen

Guest afiyafifi
HERE HERE KAREN .... WHAT A BRILL TIME WE ALL HAD .... HERES TO THE NEXT ONE !!!!!

PS HOWS THE LEGS LOL

MRS KEILY

THERE BETTER NOW THANKS ... HOW ARE YOURS .. I THINK WE WERE VERY BRAVE LOL... KAREN

Guest afiyafifi
Didn't think it would take you addicts long to post on here lol

Just wanted to say thankyou to you all i had a brilliant and think you planned it all very well Karen

I even had the chance to meet kylie in her hot pants.

WINK WINK NEIL LOL

Guest Steve&Mandy

thanks again for york guys it was great. Cant wait till the next one, just counting out my vouchers as we speak.

Steve

Guest MariAndyok

Steve, we'll save our vouchers for you! gotta look after the entertainment. good to see u got home safe.

Guest MariAndyok

Good to see you 2 mate, we saw you on your way towards the Minster today, we were in the car, at about 2pm. Who where did u see Kylie? I always miss out. LOL

:sad:

Guest jogrant3232

It looks like we missed a ball by having to leave early, we did really enjoyed the time we were there and it was such a pleasure to meet a smashing group of loonies, just would like ditto everyones thanks and we would love to do it all again.

Guest scots-in-oz!

Me and Robert had an absolutely brilliant time!!! It was so worth the 672 mile round trip to be there and be part of it! Was so nice to now put faces to the lunatics I've been chatting to for the past few months(you know who you all are!!) The Dormouse 12 are a fantasic bunch, and I just wish you were all coming to the Gold Coast with us! I miss you all already! Never mind, we'll defo do the holiday visits as discussed! To everyone on Saturday, it was great meeting you all, and sorry if we didnt get a chance to chat properly, but Steve was hogging the limelight with everyone! Wasn't his speech just class! Was so great to meet everybody, and swap stories. So hope we can do it all again before we all head down under.....although we may have to choose a different venue!!

Great big thankyou to my bessy mate Karen for organising everything, great job girl! You're an absolute star! Love ya!!

Mags:wubclub:

x

Ps - Jacket potato anyone?

Guest afiyafifi

THANKS MAGS I LOVE YOU TOO ... AM MISSING YOU ALL LOTS WISH WE ALL LIVED CLOSER .. SEE YOU ALL IN SCOTLAND FOR THE NEXT MEET ... KAREN

Archived