Electrical practical - 6th Nov, Blackburn college

Aaronspark

Booked in for my Vetassess practical on 6th Nov at Blackburn College. Is anyone else in on that date who would like to share notes, give each other advice etc? Or if anyone is booked into another centre on similar date?

Already a lot of info on the site but be good to hear from anyone who's in the same boat at the moment

Aaron

• 1 month later...

Hi Aaron,

I take it you sat your exam last month, hope it went well. I'm hoping to book mine ASAP, just waiting on paperwork. Is there any chance you would be able to let me know what was involved in your test etc please? Would appreciate any information.

Thank you.

Hi Shannerz. Yes I passed my practical last month. Would be happy to help. I know how stressful it can be. I can email any info over that I think may be useful. If your really worried about it, I don't mind if you would rather talk on the phone. Where are you based at? I think they hold tests In either London or Blackburn.

Hi Aaron, well done fella what part of Oz you heading too? Ye email would be great then probs a phone call nearer the time, thanks bud, I think you can private message me on here. I live in Bangor North Wales so hope Blackburn is we're I will have to do my test. I would really appreciate any help .

• 5 months later...

Hi there , I'm booked to sit the test on Wednesday. I have been looking through forums to see what I'm up against . But if anyone who has recently sat the test in Blackburn , can give me any info etc . It would be greatly appreciated. I think I'm about to come apart at the seems with worry/nerves , as this is probably the most important test I'm about to sit . As I think many of you were in the same position.

Not yet. Got my visa in March. House is up for sale, hoping to go in Sept!! What bout you? The practical was pretty straight forward. The only bits that seem to catch ppl out is the reconnect/disconnect part (test testers after each test) and the Motor connections. The tutor at Blackburn college is a good guy. He helped us out if we needed it.

Heading for the Gold Coast, and you? Had a mad 6 months sorting visas out, now in a bit of limbo waiting for house to sell. Shouldn't be too much longer thou.

We're going to Perth. We put our house on the market at the end of last year thinking it would take over a year to sell like our first house did, but it sold within a for todo we're in rented at the moment. As soon as that visa comes we're gone!

Archived