Oh my, it's really happening!!!!!

francy

Found out today we have had our visa granted!!!!

we've now got till July'15 to make the move, luckily we've already sorted a few things out. Going to get things moving straight after Xmas.

any advice or info on Albury, NSW? Removal companies used/recommended and estate agents for rentals

We're looking at going over probably feb/march time as got to sell the house (which isn't going to be a problem)

any other tips/advice please feel free x

First of all, congrats on the visa!!!

In terms of Albury NSW...it's lovely :) I spent most of my teenage years living about 45 minutes down the road from Albury in a town in Victoria called Wangaratta before returning to the UK back in 2006 (I'm going back soon tho :D ).

Albury is usually referred to as Albury-Wodonga, because the two towns are literally next to each other with the Murray river running between them. It's a gorgeous town which is perfectly situated for you to enjoy the best of both states...go to http://www.alburywodongaaustralia.com.au/areainfo/default.asp to start your research.

Albury has its own little airport which is pretty much...well, think Manchester Airport then minimise it by about 1000 lol it's super cute tho its difficult not to fall in love with it.

Any further information you want let me know...my mum is more of an expert on the area than me as my granddad/her dad grew up in that area so I can ask her about anything I don't know :)

Congrats again!!!

I used John Mason removals ... very pleased with them ... also be aware it does get cold and wet ... I would recommend an " all seasons " duvet ... if you bring your beds , bring sheets etc with you ... the beds here are a different size ... check what you cannot bring eg candles / Christmas decorations / feather / down duvets and pillows etc ... make sure you clean shoes /bikes , anything used outdoors thoroughly ...

Hi,we are

looking to get the ball rolling ASAP and out there 2015,can I ask who you used for visas and migration advice etc and on anything hat would help us start and get visas applied for.

I used GoMatilda ... brilliant firm ... friendly and helpful ... Good Luck on your journey ...

Hi,we are

looking to get the ball rolling ASAP and out there 2015,can I ask who you used for visas and migration advice etc and on anything hat would help us start and get visas applied for.

Hi

initally we started our process with WorkingIn but then our agent left but carried our case with him now myvisamanager.com

absolutely brilliant as we didn't have a straight forward case.

good luck

Archived