Medical referred

pilotg2

My medical and my children's medical have been referred to the MOC. I presume I have been referred as I have a condition which is controlled by following a gluten free diet.

At the time of the medical I had a letter from my GP stating the condition doesn't effect my daily life, etc, usual stuff, but the panel Dr said she didn't need the letter. Her daughter had something similar so we had a chat about it and she said the letter wasn't necessary.

Now I'm wondering if it would not be better when someone from the MOC reviews my medical they would find that letter useful.

Should i I send the letter to our case officer or is that preempting to far?

Anyone know the referred medical timelines? We 27 days in so far.

Do you have a link? I have never heard this.

https://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/assessment-health-exam-results.htm

[h=2]When is a Medical Officer of the Commonwealth opinion required

Where a significant health condition has been identified, or you completed your health examinations in certain countries, your health examination reports will be referred to a Medical Officer of the Commonwealth (MOC) for assessment. A MOC will then provide one of the following opinions:[/h]

Sorry to jump in here but a quick question, what does "Awaiting grading" mean on the Medical status?

We saw this status too - the panel Dr you saw hasn't completed your medical (or is awaiting results). Once it's been uploaded to DIBP, the status will change to "Completed" and you'll see a date it was sent off. I presume you only did your medical in the last few days?

Archived