vetassess assessment positive.Wrong dates of employement

abs1885

Dear All,

Please help me.I got positive assesment from vetassess but they wrote my employment dates wrong.I finiahed my employement in dec 2013.I wrote the same date on application form and my experience letter also states the same.But when i recived the letter it states that i was working until july 2014.Means they wrote extra seven months.Should i contact them for right dates or just keep it like this.Will it effect if visa officers sees the dates on assesment.Please reply

You should contact them to correct the error as the case officer will want to see prove such as tax returns for every month of employment.

but im afriad they will cancel my assessment as before i had 11 months and 25 days experince so then i did the job again for 1.5 month to have my 1 year assessment.Before it was written on their website that the exp should be 1 year in 5 years but now it is written they dont asess the employment less than 6 months block.please help

but im afriad they will cancel my assessment as before i had 11 months and 25 days experince so then i did the job again for 1.5 month to have my 1 year assessment.Before it was written on their website that the exp should be 1 year in 5 years but now it is written they dont asess the employment less than 6 months block.please help

Just call or email them and ask if they are able to help. If not maybe you could try accreditation in another closely related occupation for which you have better chances of gaining experience points which is in the SOL or CSOL or state SOL?

Dear All,

Please help me.I got positive assesment from vetassess but they wrote my employment dates wrong.I finiahed my employement in dec 2013.I wrote the same date on application form and my experience letter also states the same.But when i recived the letter it states that i was working until july 2014.Means they wrote extra seven months.Should i contact them for right dates or just keep it like this.Will it effect if visa officers sees the dates on assesment.Please reply

Just ignore it and don't claim for those months if you can't prove it when you do your visa application.

Just call or email them and ask if they are able to help. If not maybe you could try accreditation in another closely related occupation for which you have better chances of gaining experience points which is in the SOL or CSOL or state SOL?

Clarence it is hard enough getting one skills assessment, why on earth would OP want to try and get a second one just because of a wrong date.

Clarence it is hard enough getting one skills assessment, why on earth would OP want to try and get a second one just because of a wrong date.

From my experience, I applied for secondary teacher but was only given a year experience by AITSL. Using Vetassess, I applied for vocational teacher and obtained 10 years experience. I agree it is hard but my point is that it could be beneficial to explore other means to maximise points.

From my experience, I applied for secondary teacher but was only given a year experience by AITSL. Using Vetassess, I applied for vocational teacher and obtained 10 years experience. I agree it is hard but my point is that it could be beneficial to explore other means to maximise points.

But OP has expressed no interest in maximising points. There post was about a letter with too much experience on.

Thank You both for taking intrest.But my question is still there that when i will apply for visa will my case officer create any issues for wrong employement dates.I am not claiming the points for employment anyway.

NO of course not, you are not even claiming points, so your CO wont be interested.

GSM applicants are required to declare all work experience for the past 10 years and the relevant dates, even if not claiming points for any of it. If a document that contains information that is false or misleading in a material particular is submitted, the applicant might fall foul of the Public Interest Criterion, Google regulation 4020. If the PASA (skills assessment) was issued in error and contains incorrect information, there could be a serious issue. From what you have posted, it looks as if you would probably be ok, but you would be well advised to get it sorted.

• 2 years later...
On 9/6/2014 at 8:26 PM, abs1885 said:

Dear All,

Hey @abs1885  

I know its been a while since you posted this...but I'd be really interested to see what happened, as this exact same thing has happened to me; wrong dates of employment despite supplying them with the correct dates and evidence to show those dates...

Archived